Monday, May 21, 2007

Trashy Kingdom

So I have an unusual fondness for Walt Disney World trash cans. It all started last year while I was wandering the Magic Kingdom. On a whim, I started walking around seeing how many different trash cans I could find. Now, over 110 photos laters, it's turned into an obsession. I thought I'd spend this week exploring the different trash cans around property, and pointing out my favorites. We'll start at the Magic Kingdom.

This particularly unusual design is only found around Cinderella Castle. It's the standard "push" style found throughout property, but it has been given a "hat" which blends in nicely with the Medieval atmosphere.

The brooms from Fantasia are given a country flair to promote the cleaniness of Mickey's Toontown Fair.

Nowadays, this ornate trash can from the Diamond Horseshoe is rarely seen by the public.

And of course, here's everybody's favorite mobile talking trash can - Push!

No comments: